Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
Part-Time Custodian/Maintenance position available:
- 44 hours per pay period (bi-weekly) Schedule is below. Two week block schedule.
- Week 1:
- Monday 1p-5pm Maintenance 5p-9p Custodian
- Wednesday 3p-5pm Maintenance 5p-9p Custodian
- Friday 1p-5p Maintenance
- Saturday 5p-9p Custodian
- Week 2
- Sunday 5p-9p Custodian
- Monday 1p-5p Maintenance
- Wednesday 3p-5p Maintenance 5p-9p Custodian
- Friday 1p-5p Maintenance 5p-9p Custodian
- Week 1:
Responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas and buildings . Responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
1. Clean designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned.
2. General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, and designated areas.
3. Ensure that housekeeping supplies are replenished in work areas.
4. Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
5. Cleaning of resident rooms following discharge.
6. Maintenance tasks as directed by supervisor.
1. Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
2. Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
3. Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer